[GeoStL] Re: TroutBoy98 Hits a Milestone!!! 100 Caches!!!!!

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 11:07:50 -0600

-
They had it at the Sunny China International Buffet where we ate Friday.
They had it labeled as octopus so I tooke their word for it.  I didn't think
Isaac would try it, but he did and said he liked it.  My wife was hungry for
Chinese food last night so we actually ate Chinese buffet again last night.
Isaac was disappointed they didn't have octopus out here in Union. :-)

Gale