[GeoStL] Re: TroutBoy98 Hits a Milestone!!! 100 Caches!!!!!

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 09:52:02 -0600

-
   Glenn, you missed it. It is a lot like chewing on a piece of medical
tubing. And chewing and chewing.  Bernie.

Glenn wrote: - I haven't had octopus in like. . . ever. glenn Eric East
wrote: - Octopus? I haven't had octopus is YEARS! Where do you get it? I
knowa lot of restaraunts have squid, but no octopus. Thanks Believer -----
Original Message ----- From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>[1] To:
<geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>[2] Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2006 7:43 AM
Subject:[GeoStL] Re: TroutBoy98 Hits a Milestone!!! 100 Caches!!!!! -
Troutboy says thanks to everyone. Even though you can't tell from the
photos,I think he's a little too self-conscious to do a podcast. He was
hamming it up Friday, but is starting to not like his photo taken. Not sure
how he'd react to being recorded and posted. I guess I could bribe him with
some octopus. ;-) Gale ----- Original Message ----- From: "tklnhl &kyd"
<sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>[3] To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>[4] Sent: Saturday,
January 14, 2006 9:36 PM Subject: [GeoStL] Re: TroutBoy98 Hits a
Milestone!!!100 Caches!!!!! - Heyyyyyyyyyyyy I have an idea ... How about a
Troutboy podcast? Or geokid podcast? WTG .. there's an 8 yr old in this
housewould be jealous (if I'd dare tell her!) Nancy

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:showme69@xxxxxxxx
   2 mailto:geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   3 mailto:sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx