[GeoStL] Re: Treasure on Tate Island GCGT0N

  • From: Laura Williams <pi.arent.square@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 21:39:08 -0600

Looking forward to it! Just as a heads up, I plan on swinging over to
Hermann after we're done at Tate Island, seeing as it's only half an hour
away and has 4 virtuals in town. I'm sure most of you have these done
already, but just in case. If I'm going to be that far east, I may as well
finish it out right ;)