[GeoStL] Re: Treasure on Tate Island GCGT0N

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 19:04:47 -0800 (PST)

See you then!

________________________________
 From: Jim Greene <jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 9:03 PM
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Treasure on Tate Island GCGT0N

Let's all meet at the trailhead in Portland Mo at 9:30

Jim

On Jan 6, 2012, at 10:54 AM, Tim Taylor <geocache57@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I remember this cache, wish I didn't have anything goin on Sat. Would be a good
opportunity to get out and about. Have fun.

Very Well… LOL..

>Mike Griffin
>Brawny Bear
>St. Charles, MO

Treasure on Tate Island GCGT0N. It hasn't been found in a year, the water level
is close to being too high, but it looks like a good day for a 2 mile walk. It
is a terrain 5, difficulty 3.5 cache. Let us know if you want to go.