[GeoSTL] Re: Traveling Cache

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 12:54:07 -0500

Hi Amy,
There have been several ?Moving Caches? around and all seem like great fun.
Two that I can think of now were both placed by Myotis. One is in Forest
Park and is called the Moving Cache
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=7439  It?s mission to
move all around the park. The other cache started it journey near the river
in Alton (I think it was the Impress Me Cache)
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=8908 which is now in
Washington State.

Both of these caches have been working and doing well.

Glenn