[GeoSTL] Traveling Cache

  • From: "Amy Purdy" <apurdy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 12:50:03 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

My boyfriend & I have been Geocaching for about a year now, and love it. We
ve been thinking up different ideas for some Geocaches to place around our
area in Southern Illinois. Has there ever been anything done in the form of
a "Traveling Geocache"? For instance, if we hid the cache and posted the
coordinates, then someone would find it, take it and re-hide it with new
coordinates. They would need to make sure that they posted the new
coordinates on the Geocaching website when they log the cache. Would
something like this work?

Amy
(milosmycat)