[GeoStL] Re: TopoZone

  • From: "BottomFeeder" <BottomFeeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 18:12:51 -0500

-
Am I wrong,  or is there no way to get any TZ stuff into a digital format
that an individual could use in their pc...or pda, or standalone gps? At
least without paying them some significant denero. (?)

FWIW, I recently put a link to Maptech's 'Outdoor Navigator' program in the
SLAGA forums. Though I'm a total 'noob' when it comes to mapping apps, this
strikes me as a pretty interesting package they've put together. Of course,
you have to have either a Palm or PocketPC based gps setup to use it,

     -= Russ =-  (BottomFeeder)