[GeoStL] Re: Tomorrow Group Cache?

  • From: "Greg & Bobbi Crouch" <mocrouchs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 19:51:38 -0600

Aren't kids great, they take your stuff pick it up and set it down some where
else only to give you the answer "I don't know" when you ask them if they have
seen it which of course drives us mad. If we could only get them to carry a GPS
write down the coordinates and keep a list. We would actually hand them the
keys, remote, glasses, and who knows what else saying go ahead, hide it, I want
you too, please. Then they could make a web site where we could log each find.
The only problem would be that the DNF's would really matter. Wouldn't it be
great?