[GeoStL] Today's Washington group cache hunt

  • From: Roger Barnes <rogbarn@xxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 19:49:26 -0500

-
First, we did have a lot of fun today, despite the heat.  Thanks for
putting it together.  I had fun pointing out the old benchmark on the
old pump house on the riverfront and the brand new Lewis & Clark marker
not too far away.

Next, to help organize better, I think the mailing list is a good if
sloppy method.  In my opinion, putting on a forum doesn't help much.  If
e-vite provides additional functionality, that might work better.  I
always get nervous about what the "official" time and meeting place
are.  As long as the person organizing it provides that shortly before
that actual event, I think almost anything would work well.

My 2 cents.

Roger
Subject field