[GeoStL] Re: Today's Cacher Magazine

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 19:54:20 -0700 (PDT)

I also received the 1st issue copy this past week and I enjoyed the magazine
very much....though with GeoWoodstock III featured it seemed the theme was "all
about the numbers" which which with all the crap going on right now about temp
caches etc. might not be a good thing. I think I should come to St. Louis and
try to set a NEW world record for the most caches found in one day :P ....I
need someone to drive me to each cache so I don't waste any time there and
maybe you guys could set me out say 100 caches or so in Queeny Park :P
....though I am still not sure if I could do  260+ caches in 24 hours.....that
is a LOT of caches....
Hopefully we can get something in the magazine from the SLAGA area for the next
one

Dan

Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just got my first copy of Today's cacher Magazine. Nicely done! Big article
on GeoWoodstock III. Some other interesting articles as well.
Nothing about MOGA.. :-(

Mike

 Sell on Yahoo! Auctions  - No fees. Bid on great items.