[GeoStL] Re: Tips

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 21:24:29 -0500

-
  Xitaqua, you could take her and show her how to cache without a GPSR.
Bernie

-
Oh man, xitaqua is getting dished by HappyKraut.
Bernie if ya take Deltawinner on a group cache, remember we are trying
to grow the membership, this is not the "scare straight program".

We should have a group caching , geared toward newbies, so I don't look
like the "spazz" of the group...heh...heh.

Does anyone have a cache they have done that even I can find ?.
I plan to compile a list, and maybe organize a "newbie" caching day.
Conway Park is number one on my list.

Cheers !
Xitaqua.

---