[GeoStL] Re: Tips

  • From: "mc" <xitaqua@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 18:38:55 -0600

-
Oh man, xitaqua is getting dished by HappyKraut.
Bernie if ya take Deltawinner on a group cache, remember we are trying
to grow the membership, this is not the "scare straight program".

We should have a group caching , geared toward newbies, so I don't look
like the "spazz" of the group...heh...heh.

Does anyone have a cache they have done that even I can find ?.
I plan to compile a list, and maybe organize a "newbie" caching day.
Conway Park is number one on my list.

Cheers !
Xitaqua.