[GeoStL] Re: Tips

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 13:21:03 -0500

-
  I'd be happy to go with you sometimes and give you some pointers. Not that
I'm a pro at it, but do believe I could show you a couple of things.  Bernie

-
I realize that I am a "newbie" to the sport/hobby of geocaching.  Having
said that, is there any advice, suggestions that anyone would like to impart
to me to make me start thinking like the "evil", "devious", "sadistic"
people who hide the caches?

I went to 5 spots on Saturday with a goose egg to show as my finds.  I
always find the area, but never see what I'm suppose to.  And, these were
the supposedly easy ones.  I was about ready to make my GPS "track itself"
to the nearest garbage based on my ineptness.  Thought I just wasn't cut out
for this.

However, 2 days have passed and my blood pressure has gone done and I'm
willing to try again.

Seriously though, any tips would be appreciated.

Deltawinner

Subject field