[GeoStL] Re: Tiger Days (let's do it)

  • From: "Mariel Leggett" <m.leggett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 18:28:11 -0500

-
Don't tempt me Gale! :)

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of showme69
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 6:21 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Tiger Days (let's do it)

-
I helped at the event last year and it was a lot of fun.  This year I'll
be
checking out the event as a scout's parent so I won't be able to help at
the
SLAGA booth.  Troutboy98 and I will come be and check out the geocaching

info.  Hopefully Pika Wants Cake won't bring her giant black snakes this

year and hide them near the cache. ;-)

Gale