[GeoStL] Tiger Cub Adventure Day

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 09:27:18 -0500

-
Time:  10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Place:  Beaumont Scout Reservation, Antire Rd & I44

Lunch:  Is usually provided.  Hot Dog lunch.
Shelter:  There are pavilions, but not sure if one will be assigned to
SLAGA.  Someone will need to contact chairperson.

Chairperson:  Phil Chandler  oldplc@xxxxxxx  314-849-2220

Set up:  A couple of ammo boxes filled with trinket toys for boys to
take.  Not sure if SLAGA has ammo boxes, but last I heard the trinkets
were all gone.  In the past SLAGA has bought the trinkets.  Someone
would need to check with the officers to make sure they would be
reimbursed, etc.
                A couple of GPS and people to explain briefly about
Geocaching and walk with families to caches.
                I would bring some personal drinks, lawn chairs, a
dining-fly if no pavilion is available.
                Brochures about Geocaching and SLAGA to pass out.

Someone may think of something else, but I think that pretty much covers
it.

Bridget