[GeoStL] Re: Thoughts or suggestions welcome......Was Re: Question for Brawny Bear

  • From: Sara Carter <beancounter2b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 21:38:33 -0800 (PST)

That's kinda what I've been thinking but as hectic as my schedule is that may
not happen before the MIGC.  I wouldn't mind going w/my ex but not sure how the
other half will feel.  He knows that we're still close friends.

geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:-
My suggestion would be to join a group cache between now and then. Then
you'll know some people and won't be going alone :)

Timothy

Thanks Mike,
I'm still wimbling on going. I want to, but don't want to go alone (especially
not knowing anyone else), my fiance has to work that weekend and geocaching
isn't his thing anyway. That being said I personally only know one person that
would be interested in going and it happens to be an ex b/f that i'm still good
friends with. Don't think the fiance would be too hip on that thought but I
haven't ran it by him yet, even though he is usually very open minded.

Thanks,
Sara who can't decide if she's gonna be brave or chicken out

Mike Griffin wrote:
The cost is 1$ per person per night. Tent size doesn't matter unless, of
course, you are with the circus.. :-)

Mike

I just read your post on the GC page about the MIGC event and the "group
camping" can you please tell me the cost for 2 people (1 tent) and if there is
a max tent size. The one I usually use is pretty big but i can always steal my
daughter's tent.

Sara

--0-581057435-1075095006=:97130