[GeoStL] Re: Thoughts or suggestions welcome......Was Re: Question for Brawny Bear

  • From: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 00:34:36 -0500

-
My suggestion would be to join a group cache between now and then.  Then
you'll know some people and won't be going alone :)

Timothy

Thanks Mike,
I'm still wimbling on going.  I want to, but don't want to go alone (especially
not knowing anyone else), my fiance has to work that weekend and geocaching
isn't his thing anyway.  That being said I personally only know one person that
would be interested in going and it happens to be an ex b/f that i'm still good
friends with.  Don't think the fiance would be too hip on that thought but I
haven't ran it by him yet, even though he is usually very open minded.

Thanks,
Sara who can't decide if she's gonna be brave or chicken out

Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The cost is 1$ per person per night. Tent size doesn't matter unless, of
course, you are with the circus.. :-)

Mike