[GeoStL] Re: Thoughts!

  • From: Edwin Biesemeyer <singer1ed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:44:50 -0700 (PDT)

Ok...time to get on the band wagon.

I would like to nominate the "Knob Lick Mountain" Cache as my favorite.

I had a great time in the woods for over an hour and a half, most of which I
was lost.  I learned why everyone marks their starting point before going into
the woods for a find.  In 42 years I have never been lost in the woods.  Of
course, that came to an abrupt end the day I found the Knob Lick Mountain
Cache.  I had absolutely no problem finding it but in my finite wisdom I got
lost going back to the car.

On the way back to the car I came upon the old forestry tower.  The view from
the observation deck is totally awesome.