[GeoStL] Re: Thomas Jefferson Event -Paul

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 06:25:05 -0700 (PDT)

-
Hey Paul.

  In your spare time you want to help me find Daryl and Daryl ....you are
busier than I am and I didn't think that was possible....good luck on all your
projects. And by the way I don't think I ever told you but THANKS for the
podcast you did with me it was very good and I enjoyed it a lot

  Dan
Jack Konecker <jackkonecker@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
Lots of fun, but I have my work cut out for me. Besides being
behind in editing SLAGA Geocaching Podcasts (podcast.geostl.com),
I have to get today's photos edited, send preview photos to
Timothy, upload images to Shutterfly, add images to the
Random Pics section of the web site, burn a CD of all images to
give to Timothy, spend many hours editing video footage to
produce a couple of DVDs of the event, create a short web
video out of the footage to publish on the web site, edit
audio from the event and submit it to www.podcacher.com,
a popular geocaching podcast, as a user-provided feature.
And I won't have much time on Sunday to work on it because
of my larger project of taking pictures and video for the
WF&P mini-RR at Glencoe, Missouri (only 4 more Sundays
to ride the trains this year!)