[GeoStL] This is getting too weird-are we running out of places to hide caches???

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:36:39 -0600

-
Check out GC1MJ8H

What appears to have happened is after crazy4moose hid a nano here and
before it got published, someone else hid a pcv tube within a couple of feet
from the nano!  The cache name is O Nano, Where Art Thou? So I was looking
for a nano and I spot a pcv tube with a log in it.  So I question in my log
if the container was replaced.  So crazy4moose checked it out and found (and
removed) the pcv container.  I think this is hilarious!  Bernie gets FTF for
the pcv container.  Glenn, did someone try to publish a cache at that spot?
A while back something similar happened on a bike trail in Madison County.
I wonder how often stuff like this happens.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"