[GeoStL] Re: This Is Related To Geo...Really!

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:05:44 -0800 (PST)

-
Hairy,
If I remember correctly, the log books that the
geocaching thing sells is waterproof paper. Maybe you
could get ahold of one and use a couple of pages from
it. Also at Petco they have very small waterproof name
tag capsules to put on pet collars for a couple of
bucks. You could laminate, but make sure you leave
enough plastic around the edges so moisture doesn't
wick in. I don't know if you can find one small enough
for a film canister, but Walmart has a machine that
you can make metal pet tags for 5$ I think you can put
up to 15 numbers/letters on the tags. OR (I'm on a
roll now :)) the foam trays that meat comes in... you
can use a sharpie and write on it :)
Elkie the idea girl.
 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there.
The SLAGA E-store  http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA