[GeoStL] Re: There is no free lunch, but...

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 12:29:34 -0500

-
   Kurt, count me in.  Bernie

Stoeppelman, Kurt wrote: - I dropped my card in a free lunch box a couple
weeks ago. Naturally I did not really read the fine print or even the large
print. I "won" free lunch for 10 people if they sit through a 5 minute pitch
from Ameriprise <http://www.ameriprise.com/amp/default.asp>[1] (Financial
planning arm of AMEX). So if there are 9 folks who want to take a 5 min
pitchfor a "free" lunch on Apr 21 11am at Skewer "n" Grill on 7740 Watson,
let me know. The guy said he would give his short spiel then leave while we
eat. I still need to confirm. Any takers?????? stltoday.com/reviews/Skewer n
Grill Kurt **************************************** For List Info or To make
//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching[2] Missouri Caches Scheduled to be
Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw[3]

--- Links ---