[GeoStL] Re: There is no free lunch, but...

  • From: Jim <everman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 11:35:22 -0500

-
Stoeppelman, Kurt wrote:
> -
> I don't know the Ameriprise guy, and I don't need his services and don't
> want any one to feel they need to do any more than sit listen for a
> couple minutes and eat. The food is good.
>
> Kurt

Norma dropped one of my cards into a jar over at Foxxie's (?) an I "won"
a similar offer. I guess it's a cheaper place because mine was for 16
friends. I toyed with doing the same thing you are, but he wanted names
up fount and I decided a free hot dog and drink just weren't worth the
hassle.

  Geo Jim