[GeoStL] Re: The party's over!

  • From: "Brad Myers" <bmyers88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:24:48 -0600

-
It was me. Here is the e-mail I received.

Greetings from Target.com.

I've researched your order and it appears that this is a widespread=20
problem with this item.  Unfortunately, we will be unable to send=20
you the eTrex Legend C Bonus Pack you ordered.  As a result, I've=20
cancelled your order.

We do take full responsibility for this error, and as a measure of=20
goodwill I would like to offer you a $20 discount to use on your=20
next order.  You will find the details of this discount below.

We appreciate your business, and we'd like to offer you a $20.00=20
complimentary discount toward your next online order. =20

You'll find the claim code and further instructions below. When you=20
redeem this discount, please be sure to use the Shopping Cart rather=20
than ordering via 1-Click.

HERE'S YOUR COMPLIMENTARY DISCOUNT:

Amount: $20.00
Claim code (YOU'LL NEED THIS WHEN
ORDERING!):XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX