[GeoStL] The SLAGA Fall Picnic

  • From: JimSGreene@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 23:12:15 EDT

-

Hi Everybody,
 JustJen & Matt will be our hosts for the Fall Picnic.  They volunteered a
while back, and even with all of the confusion, still want to  have it. The
place & date are not decided yet. They did last years Fall  Picnic, and they
did a
wonderful job with it, we are sure this year's will be  just as much fun.
 Thanks everyone who also wanted to have it, we realize that we didn't  work
this right, and things got out of control. We are sorry about that, &  hope
this problem doesn't happen again. Please accept our apologies.

Jim, Sarah, Tim & Pam
The SLAGA Board of Directors