[GeoStL] Re: The Mummy

  • From: fascist-cows_dreaming@xxxxxxx
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 00:46:37 -0500

-

re:
This is soooo cool.  It's as interesting as the name implied.
Shame it's been archived.

agreed. I'm not sure that having caches spaced every 535 feet down that
hamburg trail makes up for the loss. I'll argue the side of quality over
quantity any day.

I'm actually just digging. Although I've probably completed less that 25% of
the H.T. caches, I have already encountered many that were quality caches with
at least a redeaming quality or two :)  AND  those that most resemble the LPCs
that it appears a majority of this list despise, are labeled appropriately.

Funny how it's tres vogue to bash LPCs when the numbers show a different
picture. Geocaches like GCQQZA are archived due to lack of interest (31 smiley
over 2.3 years {funny no frownies* [there was one note though*]}) and GCF55A
logs 5121 smileys in under 5 years**. We all set them up and knock them down
because it's easy, and sometimes even fun.

*granted the frownies may have been converted yadda yadda woof woof
mmmoooooooo
**Maybe not the best example. It actually has it's charm. Now that the d&t are
set appropriately it IS slightly less offensive lol
***there are 10 types of people on the planet; those who understand binary,
and those who don't