[GeoStL] Re: The Insurance Problem: Heads Up Everybody

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:22:10 -0500

-
I think Rich is getting it right.  I think they just may have been confused.
Had they talked to their lawyers?  I do not know much about all of this, but
I do know the government has "Sovereign Immunity."  You can only sue the
government if a law allowing you to is passed.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

Subject field