[GeoStL] Re: The Insurance Problem: Heads Up Everybody

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:06:23 -0500

-
That lawsuit is totally irrevealant to geocaching. I could sue because my
car got scratched in the parking lot because the lines were not far enough
apart. I could sue no matter the activity. All I have to do is get a greedy
lawyer and file. If they are so worried about their liability, they need to
be out of the park business!!!

Mike