[GeoStL] Re: The Hartford Castle

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 20:35:01 -0500

-
I do not know the answer, but I can tell you there are not any no
trespassing type signs.  If that was private property, I would suspect they
would have no trespassing signs up.  It could be the drainage district or
the state.  Or it could be CHEMETCO who went bankrupt after getting caught
dumping into Long Lake without a secret pipe.

If you don't like to go where you are not welcome, don't do garden of the
unknown (GC1873E).  There is a no trespassing sign right by the cache but
the owner acts like it is not there-no mention of permission or the no
trespassing sign on the cache page.  I raised the issue in my log and
emailed the IL Approver but got no response.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

Go Obama!