[GeoStL] Re: The HAD Permission.

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 20:35:36 -0500

-
found this link in one of the responses to the article very interesting and helpful especially to the newbies of the game..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMqaFfeHTKI

On Apr 20, 2009, at 7:52 PM, tnands wrote:

-
I'd HATE to be the ones referred to as "a middle age" couple!
And that mom whose won was quoted using the word "Ass" I'm sure will be so proud. Although, perhaps not as proud as the one whose son can't be bothered to memorize her phone number.
This story is wrong on so many levels.
LOVE the comments.
Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Glenn Nash"Subject: [GeoStL] The HAD Permission.