[GeoStL] Re: The Fall Elections

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 11:06:31 -0500

-

Will there be an announcement to this effect put on the web page? It was
mentioned in a previous message that not everyone is on this newsgroup, and
they need to be notified of the process as well. I think the email list (e
blast?) is probably the best route because the folks may not visit the web
page all that often either.

Anyway, that is my 2 cents as a suggestion to help grease the wheels of
progress, not a complaint to the management. And also as a suggestion: if
youdon't like the way things are run, the best way to do something about
thatis to get nominated and get elected.

JimSGreene@xxxxxxx[1] wrote: - Hi Everybody, We are getting down to the June
30th deadline for SLAGA officer nominations, and we sure haven't been
swampedwith E-mails. Come on folks, let's hear from you. We want you to get
involved. Send your nominations to: _nominations@xxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:nominations@xxxxxxxxxx[2]) . After June 30th, we will contact all
thenominees and get a ballot put together. The ballot will be released a
month before the fall picnic, and all voting will be by E-mail. Results will
be posted a week before the picnic. Now is the time for all good people to
come to the aid of their organization, or however that goes. Thank You, Tim,
Pam, Sarah, &Jim The SLAGA Board of Directors

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:JimSGreene@xxxxxxx
   2 mailto:nominations@xxxxxxxxxx
   3 //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching