[GeoStL] The Fall Elections

  • From: JimSGreene@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 11:17:15 EDT

-

Hi  Everybody,

We are getting  down to the June 30th deadline for SLAGA officer nominations,
and we sure  haven't been swamped with E-mails. Come on folks, let's hear
from you. We want  you to get involved. Send your nominations to:
_nominations@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:nominations@xxxxxxxxxx) . After June  30th, we
will contact
all the nominees and get a ballot put together. The ballot  will be released a
month before the fall picnic, and all voting will be by  E-mail. Results will
be posted a week before the picnic.
Now is the time  for all good people to come to the aid of their
organization, or however that  goes.

Thank  You,

Tim, Pam,  Sarah, & Jim

The SLAGA Board  of Directors