[GeoStL] Re: The Best of Forms

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 21:23:19 -0500

Ok.
WOW.
Well, that was a harsh and disrespectful response.  If you, or anyone, have an
issue with something I've said, I'd appreciate it if you would contact me
offlist, have the moderator do so, or ask for specific clarification as to what
my intentions were before taking the step of "labeling" what I've posted.

I attempted to make it perfectly clear that I was in no way trying to malign or
belittle YOUR work on the website, podcasts or here on this list.  Nothing I've
posted, EVER, to this list has EVER INTENTIONALLY  been in the form of a
"hissy".  I'm not denying that my attempts at humor are often misunderstood due
to my quick response and perhaps lack of bold LOL or even  misplaced "smiley"
and it's too bad you (and most likely others) probably missed something I meant
along the way. Something that I MEANT to be humorous, but if you in anyway
think anything I've posted here is in any way negative --  you are very, VERY
wrong.

Nancy