[GeoStL] Re: The Best of Forms

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jack.konecker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 17:56:09 -0500

> Someone ask if it was available on the
> website and she got her head bit off. We
> should have this information available all over.

We're talking about the Best Of nomination ballot.
Andrew and Tom wanted to take as much
responsibility for the voting process as
possible.  It was decided that there is no
reason the ballot itself needs to be on the SLAGA
web site.  To fairly contact all SLAGA members
at the same time with the same information,
this type of information went out in an email blast.

Andrew and Tom wanted to keep the SLAGA officers
and webmaster from feeling too much pain from this
first attempt to implement Best of awards in the
St. Louis area (awards that they have seen work
successfully elsewhere.)  However, I think Steve
and I are being sucked into the frontline of
defense because someone misplaced some information
and then threw a fit when we tried to point her in
the correct direction.