[GeoStL] Re: The Best of Forms

  • From: "Michael Griffin" <mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 14:14:13 -0500

-
Steve, I'm a little concerned with your lack of confidence in the voting
SLAGA members. Someone ask if it was available on the website and she
got her head bit off. We should have this information available all
over. Not everyone will get 1 email sent every few months due to spam
filters, busy schedules, etc... You seem to have little patience with
this process. Take a breath and relax....

Mike Griffin

From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 12:58:22 -0500

>-
>Steve,
>
>You are referring to the SLAGA Officer voting, correct?
>
>Andrew

Steve