[GeoStL] Re: That's a winner, a world series winner for the Cardinals!

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 20:51:14 -0600

-
And the Cubs don't have a new stadium either. They do have another new
manager.
I guess we shouldn't pick on the Cubs, but it is fun. What's neat is that
I've seen four World Series winners in my lifetime (64, 67, 82, 06) and
multiple trips and losses (68, 85, 87,04) there also.  I gotta believe that
Jack Buck is up there smiling right now.