[GeoStL] Re: That's a winner, a world series winner for the Cardinals!

  • From: fourfeld@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 05:58:14 -0400

-
Now that the series is over, and the Cardinals won, I've got a question about
something that was said before the series started..................

HAS DETROIT STOPPED LAUGHING YET?

WAY TO GO cARDS!!!!

Any truth to the rumor that Tony is going to step down as the manager because
he doesn't want to break
Red's record as the winningest Cardinal manager?

Mark