[GeoStL] Thank You for Thundermonk

  • From: "Dan Henke" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 20:19:42 +0000 (UTC)

Just wish to say thanks to all who sent condolences on the death of FIL. He was
a good man and a good friend and he always enjoyed going to geocaching events
and talking to you all. Diane and I as well as my sons and granddaughters wish
you all well and hope one day to get back to an event or just visit with you
guys. As Charlotte said to me at the visitation "We miss you guys" well let me
tell you the feeling is certainly mutual....I really miss my geocaching friends
and hope to one day very soon get back into it and look forward to sitting down
and just visiting.
Thanks again
Dan Henke aka Thunder_monk