[GeoStL] Re: Thank You

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:11:53 -0600

Hey Dan, that was a great afternoon of food and conversation. Fun to talk about some of the old times with friends who are all young at heart.

Can't wait to try some of that Rolla roadkill and also can't wait to see Stormie make her geocaching debut.

Susan

On Feb 13, 2011, at 9:12 PM, Dan Henke wrote:

Just want to say a quick thank you to all who met me for lunch in St Louis this past Thursday. Geocachers just can't be beat for friendships. Of course there was food involved :P but I would like to think some came to actually see old thundermonk :D. Had a great time and talked a bunch thanks again and hope to see you all again soon

Dan