[GeoStL] Re: Terrain of Earthcache down south

  • From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe <yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 10:34:14 -0700 (PDT)

Just there last week ... 2 miles, definitely not for strollers. Beautiful
scenery, if you go be sure to pick up the booklet at the trailhead.

  Ladybug STL

Andrew Senger <asenger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Has anyone visited the Earthcache south of the city (Trails Through
Time, I believe)?

  I'm wanting to know how the terrain is, and how long of a hike it is.  We're
planning on hitting it before coming up to the picnic on Saturday, so we'll
have Master_Kabuki with us.  Is the trail good enough for an all-terrain
stroller (we essentially have bike wheels on it), or should we bypass the cache
until he's not with us?

  Thanks!

  Andrew (yawetag)