[GeoStL] Re: Terrain of Earthcache down south

  • From: Carol Shahriary <shah11@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 09:39:15 -0700 (PDT)

-
The Trail through Time is not suitable for a stroller;
it is barely suitable for an out-of-shape 65 yr old.
It is kinda narrow and rocky.  You go down to a valley
and then back up again.  It is, however, particularly
interesting if you have a geologist in your party.

DS

--- Andrew Senger <asenger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Has anyone visited the Earthcache south of the city
> (Trails Through Time, I believe)?
>
> I'm wanting to know how the terrain is, and how long
> of a hike it is.  We're planning on hitting it
> before coming up to the picnic on Saturday, so we'll
> have Master_Kabuki with us.  Is the trail good
> enough for an all-terrain stroller (we essentially
> have bike wheels on it), or should we bypass the
> cache until he's not with us?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Andrew (yawetag)

Carol Strawberry
"Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different
speeds.  A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing." (William James)