[GeoStL] Re: Team Cool Socks

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 04:08:20 -0700 (PDT)

Yes that is it and Steve said that it does not work.

Part of my job is to try and keep updated email address on everyone and every
month Steve sends me a list of people whose email bounces back as no longer
deliverable.  Team Cool Socks has been on the list for two months now.  I tried
to contact them through geocaching.com but they have the same email address
listed there as you and SLAGA has so unless someone knows them and can contact
them to tell me a correct email address I will have to deactivate them.

Jack