[GeoStL] Re: Taos Cemetary cache

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 20:45:43 -0600

-
See Drei, I told you we should not have let him back in the truck!!! :)

RGS, can we borrow that steak you got?  We need to make sure Bernie is not
possessed!

But it was really funny.  And it sure was strange how it was only real cold
by that memorial and it only got cold after I started knocking on the glass.

Subject field