[GeoStL] Taos Cemetary cache

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 18:32:30 -0600

-
Here is my log: Did this one on the way back to St.Louis with Myotis and DreiCat. It was 11:30 at night and we decided to stomp around in a cemetery. I guess with caching on our minds, we didn't think much of anything else(or at least I didn't). Let me be real clear about this. Don't put me in the same category as them other two nuts I was caching with. Sure it was cold (about 20 degrees), but we were on top of a hill and out in the open. I was all the way at the back of the cometary looking for the memorial. When I got there, Myotis and DreiCat were not to be found, only to find out later that they got scared away by a ghost. The memorial turned out to be much much larger than what I had in mind. Unfortunately I had to listen to them two nuts talk about that ghost all the way back to St.Louis. I attributed the 10 degree rise in temperature to the heat coming off of the engine while the truck was parked in a 'just right' protected area. Thanks Jim for an experience that I will not forget for a while. Bernie