[GeoStL] Tanks Bruce

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 18:54:44 -0500

So, they just planted grass huh Glenn? Sheesh, they only waited forever to
do that! It's been many months since we asked them to take care of the
place. They would have to wait till I placed my cache to fix the place up!
Great. Well, according to HikerBob and Dan, they don't seem to mind
geocachers hanging around up there. Guess they figure we can't be worse than
the neighborhood kids. I will go up tonight and check it out and decided
whether I need to move the cache or temporarily disable it.

Jen

Our WebPage! Http://WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict."