[GeoStL] Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day!

  • From: pntball <gcpntball@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:47:53 -0700 (PDT)

so that is why survivors theme is with pirates.it starts tonight channel 4 at 7
pm we are going to the pacific ocean/carribean region this time.pntball

Laura D <festive@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:-
Ahoy Mateys!!

`Tis me distinct pleasure to be telling ye that this coming Friday
the 19th O' September be the 3rd annual International Talk Like A
Pirate Day!

The details O' this fine day be available here, and fine reading
it `tis indeed:
http://www.talklikeapirate.com

For those of ye that would shed yer sad, shallow landlubber names and
adopt the true mantle of your pirate name, go to this site and be
gladdened!
http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php
Subject field