[GeoStL] Re: Table top BBQ Grills, WEBBER?

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 07:38:46 -0500

-
I have the Weber baby Q table top and it is great. Craig is right though, it does have hot spots so keep the meat turning and rotating. I too would buy another. I have the hose that allows you to hook it to a 30# propane tank so it makes it convenient.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig" <seaeye@xxxxxxxxxx>