[GeoStL] Re: Table Rock Island Caching

  • From: "Thomas Whelan" <twhelansr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 19:03:06 -0500

Hi
The dates have confused me.
please advise
Thanks Bob
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob TheCacher<mailto:cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ; Forrest
King<mailto:treeking51@xxxxxxxxx> ; Jan Salvaggio<mailto:janls_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
; Jason C3gps<mailto:jcollier@xxxxxxxxx> ; John
Elfrank<mailto:johnelfrank@xxxxxxxxxxx> ;
labtech43@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:labtech43@xxxxxxxxx> ; Maggie
Madonia<mailto:letsride94@xxxxxxxxx> ; Ron LabTech<mailto:petepeg@xxxxxxx>
  Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 6:22 PM
  Subject: [GeoStL] Table Rock Island Caching

  A couple of weeks ago I sent out an invite to participate in a Table Rock
Lake Island Caching trip the first week on Nov.  Unfortunatly I forgot I had a
conflict that weekend.  So I'm moving the weekend up to Oct 11, 12, 13
departing on the 15th.  The good part about that is that I was able to secure a
5 bedroom duplex containing a movie room, pool table, card table, wet bar, big
kitchen, washer + drier, 2 decks overlooking the lake and lots of ammenities.
I may already have 3 of the 5 bedrooms filled, but I do have an option (if
exercised real soon) to reserve a second duplex that weekend.  Price is about
$58/night (per bedroom) if 4 bedrooms are occupied, less if someone takes the 5
bedroom that only has 1 twin bed.

  This weekend will entail caching around Big Cedar property (13 caches) plus
any local caches you may want to find.  On Sat we will rent a pontoon boat and
do the 7 Table Rock Lake caches.  Price for the pontoon boat will be about
$18/person with 12 aboard.  (I may be able to get a discount from this price)
plus gas.

  Please let me know if you are interested in going down to Branson this
weekend and joining us.  It should be a super geocaching trip you won't want to
pass up.
  Bob Pratt
  BBD1

  Home:  636-296-6333