[GeoStL] Re: Table Rock Island Caching

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Forrest King <treeking51@xxxxxxxxx>, Jan Salvaggio <janls_2000@xxxxxxxxx>, Jason C3gps <jcollier@xxxxxxxxx>, John Elfrank <johnelfrank@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "labtech43@xxxxxxxxx" <labtech43@xxxxxxxxx>, Maggie Madonia <letsride94@xxxxxxxxx>, Ron LabTech <petepeg@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 18:53:34 -0500

Make that departing on the 14th, not 15th.Bob
 From: cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; treeking51@xxxxxxxxx; janls_2000@xxxxxxxxx;
jcollier@xxxxxxxxx; johnelfrank@xxxxxxxxxxx; labtech43@xxxxxxxxx;
letsride94@xxxxxxxxx; petepeg@xxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Table Rock Island Caching
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 18:22:42 -0500

A couple of weeks ago I sent out an invite to participate in a Table Rock Lake
Island Caching trip the first week on Nov.  Unfortunatly I forgot I had a
conflict that weekend.  So I'm moving the weekend up to Oct 11, 12, 13
departing on the 15th.  The good part about that is that I was able to secure a
5 bedroom duplex containing a movie room, pool table, card table, wet bar, big
kitchen, washer + drier, 2 decks overlooking the lake and lots of ammenities.
I may already have 3 of the 5 bedrooms filled, but I do have an option (if
exercised real soon) to reserve a second duplex that weekend.  Price is about
$58/night (per bedroom) if 4 bedrooms are occupied, less if someone takes the 5
bedroom that only has 1 twin bed.

This weekend will entail caching around Big Cedar property (13 caches) plus any
local caches you may want to find.  On Sat we will rent a pontoon boat and do
the 7 Table Rock Lake caches.  Price for the pontoon boat will be about
$18/person with 12 aboard.  (I may be able to get a discount from this price)
plus gas.

Please let me know if you are interested in going down to Branson this weekend
and joining us.  It should be a super geocaching trip you won't want to pass up.
Bob Pratt
BBD1

Home:  636-296-6333
Cell:  314-922-5105