[GeoStL] THANK YOU

  • From: Glenn Nash <glenn.geocachingadmin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 15:20:03 -0600

-
I didn't get to make the " Cabin Fever Pot Luck on an old reused cache
page" event but I did enjoy the pictures and it felt like I was
there.  I saw that a lot of folks got awards of all sorts and I was
VERY surprised that RGS presented ME  with a beauty of a plaque of my
own.

To the SLAGA staff I would like to thank you for the mega hella cool
plaque. It will go up on the wall in the geocaching nook.

To everyone here, I want to say Thank You and I do greatly appreciate
your  allowing me to be a part of y'alls  Geocaching experience for
the last 6  years.  I have had great fun reading all your cache pages
and helping get your projects listed since '03.  One of these days I
may even venture out and find some of them. :-)

Glenn
Part of your friendly Missouri Geocache Review team,